If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dawn Perry at email@example.com
To view dates and sign up for your bingos, please click HERE
As a community football league, our entire program is run by volunteers. In order for an organization of this size to run smoothly, we require the help of the entire membership. Each player/family is required to help.
As of the 2019 season, Stony Plain Football Association is no longer collecting cheques and will require a credit card number or cash to cover fees / deposits - this is referred to as your Method of Payment.
Families must sign up for all required fundraising commitments by the first regular season game. Failure to do so authorizes Stony Plain Football to automatically charge the method of payment you provide at time of registration in the amount listed below:
* If you do not attend the bingo(s) you commit to working, your method of payment will be charged $200.00 per bingo worker.
* If you do not return the fundraising proceeds you commit to selling, your method of payment will be charged $200.00.
SPFA will only charge your method of payment where mandatory commitments are not met as agreed.
* 3 Mandatory Fundraising commitments per family - a choice of either:
* 3 Bingos, or
* 2 Bingos plus 1 fundraising event
* NOVICE FLAG players only - 2 Mandatory Fundraising commitments - a choice of either:
* 2 Bingos, or
* 1 Bingo plus 1 fundraising event
* If you cannot work a bingo you have chosen it is your responsibility to find another person to cover your shift. It is not SPFA's responsibility. If you commit your name/or someone you know to work a bingo for you and you or they cannot attend - you must send a replacement worker and notify firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. If you do not work your shift or send someone to work your shift, your method of payment will be charged.
*** “Volunteer” commitments are separate from “Fundraising” and are $100 per player (not charged, unless commitments are not met). There will be opportunities to fulfill your Volunteer commitments throughout the season.***